10/11/11

So Then THAT Happened!

Alright. I’ll say it.

UNCLE!

I haven’t got the slightest idea what the hell my body is doing right now. I’ve never had a chart that looked like this before- the closest one that I’ve had was last July- a cycle that I’m still half convinced was anovulatory due to both the lack of a clear bi-phasic pattern and the weird menstrual period I had (two days spotting, one light, one spotting, and then nothing). I started spotting right when I was due to begin my period anyway so I just chalked it up to an awful cycle and moved on.

Chart

Except now I STILL haven’t started and now, today, FF gave me crosshairs. Sort of.

chartgraph_module.php

If there is hope to be had, (and that’s a BIG if), my temperatures have been slowly rising for the last week. Does that mean anything? I doubt it! Two pregnancy tests (that I just realized I forgot to chart) one today and one a couple of days ago say that I’m not pregnant.

So now I’m finding myself googling parsley tea (blech!) and other natural methods of bring on AF. Lovely.

I just feel out of whack, ya know? Emotionally I’m kind of a mess. It’s like having all of the fun of PMS without the release that normal comes at the end. Only now I’m dealing with two months worth of bottled up drama instead of my usual one.

I just want this cycle to be over so I can move on. I think 45 days is more than enough, don’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment