11/17/11

Am I, or Am I Not?

OMG!


I still haven’t started y’all!!

I’ve been thinking that I’m going to start at any time because I’ve had some killer low back pain and menstrual type cramping going on. Hell, I even slept with a pad on a couple of nights ago because I was just that sure that I was going to start. I’ve taken a couple of pregnancy tests before today and they’ve all been stone cold negative.


Then today, I notice that my chart decided to not continue the fast crash that leads to AF. It actually rebounded a little. Not a lot mind you, but enough that it made me wonder what the heck is going on. You'll notice a couple of open circles on my chart for the last few days- my test time changed from 5:45 am to 7:30 am- not a huge change but enough to warrant the open circles I guess. I thought about tweaking the temperatures down by a point and a half but honestly, it was such a small difference that it hardly seemed to matter. Regardless of the tweak, the differences remain the same.





So I took another test this morning, just to convince myself that my body has just decided to be stubborn again this cycle.


Was it positive, you might be wondering?

Well. I’m wondering that too!


Grrrr! Yes, there was the faintest of second lines on the test strip, so faint that I couldn’t get a decent picture of it on my cell phone. So faint that I’m half convinced that I’m seeing things and that it’s just a fluke, a shadow, my imagination, fate playing tricks on me… you get the idea.


So am I pregnant? I have no idea. I’m afraid to think about it too much. But you can bet your sweet backside that I’ll be testing again tomorrow morning!


Here’s the grainy, fuzzy, not-really-helpful-at-all-picture that I took. Try not to laugh at my craziness, m’kay?


So what do you think? Am I totally nuts?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment