11/5/11

A Sight For Sore Eyes

I don’t mind telling you that when I took my temperature this morning and was rewarded by crosshairs I did a happy dance. Smile Well, I DID have crosshairs, now their just dotted (why the change FF?) but still, after last month I’ll take it!

I’m a little concerned about how the time change is going to effect my chart- ordinarily it wouldn’t be a big thing but as I’m on the fence it could matter.

Chart

So we hauled off and accidently BD on the day I ovulated. Oops! So much for not trying this month! Still, I think the chances of our actually conceiving this month are very very slim. I guess we’ll know pretty soon one way or the other.

All fingers, toes, and eyes have been crossed for the possibility of a job. We’re in a really good position for a really great opportunity sometime in the next week so please pray hard for a good outcome for us. We really need the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment