9/18/11

Another Anovulatory Cycle

I'm trying really hard not to be frustrated right now. This month started out so promising, my chart was finally looking like it made sense. And then the bottom just fell out.

If anything I guess I should be grateful that I have this opportunity to see how stress impacts my body. I've read for years that stress can adversely impact my cycles and bodily functions. This month has given me an opportunity to see that first hand.

And it's ugly. I'm actually looking forward to this cycle being over so I have the chance to start over. We don't plan on trying next month, but I think I'll find it reassuring to see numbers that make sense.

One more week. Just one more week (hopefully!) until I can start over.



I just have to keep my eye on the ball. And relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment