9/1/11

CD 5

I went ahead and ordered pregnancy tests last night from Amazon. I don't know why I put it off as long as I did; I guess it's a hold over from past experience. I got pregnant with my son on BCP using condoms when I was twenty. I idea of needing to try to get pregnant has been so foreign to me for such a long time that I guess I've been a little slow to join the party.

Up until now I have managed to wait to test until AF was due- which meant that I never really needed to test. Last month I lost that particular battle and wound up purchasing two different boxes of pregnancy tests (for a total of five tests) that cost me the same as what my order on Amazon did tonight. Only tonight I bought fifty.

It still seems like overkill. Fifty pregnancy tests? Who needs that many?

Oh yeah, that would be me!

I am pleased to report that my husband is still receiving great feedback on the resumes that he's sending out. We are still waiting to hear back on the job that required three interviews, the last one lasting four and a half hours. I don't know if he got it or not, but it'd be nice to know one way or the other. He got a call from a different company this morning setting up an interview next Tuesday. We are so blessed to be receiving the response that we are in this economy. So many send off resume after resume and never hear anything. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

This is so nerve wracking! I can't believe that we're trying to get pregnant before he goes back to work (he's always been the main breadwinner though we are both equally educated). I guess I'm more afraid of our waiting too long and missing our chance at having another child. I turn thirty six next month, he's turning forty-three in December. We're running out of time.

If you're the praying type, I'd sure appreciate a few good words on our behalf. If your not, kind thoughts would be appreciated too.

It's almost game time again. I sure would love a June baby!



No comments:

Post a Comment