8/15/11

CD 17

I got my CH this morning and saw validated what I suspected. For the first time since I began charting last May I actually ovulated on CD 14. This is nothing short of amazing to me! The only discernible difference is that I've added Maca and L-Arginine to my diet.

I've been pouring over my charts trying to find some kind of pattern or flow to them and I think I've concluded that last month should have been anovulatory. FF gave me CH but my period last month was strange. My chart wasn't clearly bi-phasic to me and when I bled it was more like spotting for two days, light/spotting for one, and then spotting on the last day. I can't remember any other cycle like that... ever.

Having said that, I'm nervous about this cycle. I really want to see a clear bi-phasic pattern to set my mind at rest.

Because we weren't expecting for me to ovulate as soon as I did we really weren't BDing the way that we should have been. We didn't miss it entirely, we still hit it on O-3, O, and O+1 so that's better than nothing I guess. The earliest FF has me testing is a week from Thursday but I haven't decided if I want to do that yet. I've always waited to test until the day after I'm actually due to start. I figure that way I save money on tests, I don't have to worry about a false negative (hopefully), and I can be blissfully unaware if I have a chemical- which would be awful.

I've totally given up all caffeine for the time being. My reasoning was that I would do it if I got pregnant so why not do it now. But man oh man! Do I miss my morning carafe!! Here's how the chart is shaping up right now. I'm really excited/scared. This is the first month that I'm actually hitting the fertile window in a decent way with our bding.



No comments:

Post a Comment