8/20/11

CD 22: 7 DPO



I wonder how long it takes to get over an anovulatory cycle. I had my first anovulatory cycle last month and it scared the hell out of me. I can clearly see that this month is going to be a normal ovulatory cycle (hopefully ending in a pregnancy), but I'm still spooked.

It's almost like once your car fails to start one time- even if it's just because your battery died, you're forever afraid that when you turn the key nothing will happen.

As far as I can tell this chart looks pretty normal for me. I only began testing midway through May and thus only have that part of May and then June to use as a reference. July was a throw away cycle so I'm still really just figuring things out as I go along.

I'm really wishing now that I had already bought some cheap pregnancy tests from Amazon. I thought about it but then got busy and never got around to it. Now it's too late to order them- by the time they get here any old pregnancy test ought to do the trick. If I order them now and I did conceive this month I'll have wasted the money. Because I didn't I'm kicking myself (I'm really cheap- I hate paying for regular tests this early in my cycle!).

I'm trying to decide how long to wait to test. My rule in the past has always been to wait until AF is late. That way I can skip the heartbreak that comes with knowing about a chemical. Now? I'm dying to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment