8/23/11

CD 25: 10 DPO

I'm driving myself crazy looking at my chart. Yesterday I woke up about an hour and a half earlier than I usually do because I had to go to the bathroom. I took my temp before getting out of bed and upon returning I found that there was a .1 degree difference (witch was a little strange- I've done this many times with no difference at all). I went back to sleep and woke up at my usual time. I took my temperature and was surprised to see that it had risen a total of two more tenths. I laid around for another hour (because I didn't have to get up) and then took my temperature again. It had gone up another .1 th of a degree. All in all there were .4 degrees separating my first temperature and my last.

I also know from experience that my body generally increases by about .1 degrees every hour following my normal temping time. I adjusted my temperature and logged it based on that figuring that it probably wouldn't make that much of a difference.

Except that today it went down just a little bit. So yesterday does matter. If I go with my first *early* temp and don't adjust it I increased in temperature today. If I split the difference evenly between those .4 degrees then I stayed the same today (and for the last two days). Doing what I did (which is just to adjust it down by one degree) shows that I have a possible tri-phasic chart with a small decrease in temperature today.

And none of this really matters except for that small possibility that my temperatures could be continuing to increase. Which would be a very good thing indeed.

I took another test this morning. It was negative.

The waiting just might be the death of me!!

1 comment:

  1. Boo =( sorry to hear about your BFNs. Your temping dilemma is precisely what I'm dealing with right now. Possible tri-phasic chart, which could mean that you're pregnant... or it could mean absolutely nothing! Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete