8/21/11

CD 23: 8 DPO



So this is where I'm at right now. If my chart follows that pattern of the two prior "normal" months I've been charting I'll see a pretty significant dip tomorrow. There always seems to be a dip and then it rebounds back up before it dives again for AF.

I woke up this morning seriously dragging tail! I Could. Not. Get. Moving. to save my life! Unfortunately, this also happened to be the day that J and I had decided to drive up to Tennessee to visit with his parents. It was a great visit but I spent most of the day feeling bloated and nauseous. There's a ton of pollen in the air right now and I really think that most of what I've been feeling today can be attributed to sinus drainage. But still, there's that nagging hope in the back of my mind...

I went ahead and tested today. I don't know why. I knew it was too early but I just couldn't help it. Of course now I have to go out and buy another box so I can test again! It's like feeding the beast. Once I test all I can think about is testing the next time! :-)

I'm going to wait to make the decision of when I'm going to test again based on what my chart does tomorrow. No big dip? I'll for sure test. Big dip? Probably will mean I'll wait until Wednesday or even Thursday. If I can hold out that long!

This is the overlay between this month and last month (which I believe to be anovulatory despite what FF says! They're set to line up on CD 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment